Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm blogging now! For real!


I'd like to introduce you to Ms. Octopus! She is an Atlantic white-spotted octopus, the first in a series of interesting animal illustrations I will be posting every week or so in 2010. This idea came to me when I recently fell in love with the three-toed sloth.

I illustrated a sloth and thought it would be fun to illustrate more odd animals. Some animals you can look forward to seeing in the near future are a seahorse, a platypus, an anteater, and a hedgehog. Please check back soon, and let me know if there are any odd animals you would like to see illustrated! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I get to leave the first comment!?! Yay!
    Your blog is FAB, Lady!!! Love it! I'll put a link to yours on my blog page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten - I would love to see you illustrate a gecko. We saw them all over on our recent trip to St. Croix. They are so cute and teeny and colorful. I'm also looking forward to the hedgehog mentioned above. And the octopus is fantastic. I'm see an animal collection in my future... the sloth looks great in my office, but he might be a bit lonely.

    ReplyDelete